Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Questions and answers

I have to brag about our 18 month old. We started asking Abigail a series of questions that we feel are important to be able to answer when she was 2. Josiah has started earlier. We ask Josiah "Who loves you most?" He replies, "JESUS" with enthusiasm. We ask "Who made everything?" He replies, "God" like you should know. And of course Travis likes to ask "Who's daddy's boy?" And he replies lovingly, "ME." I will see if I can get all this on video. It's very cute. The newest question we ask is "What is God's Book?" It doesn't take long before he gets what to answer. We know he doesn't understand yet but it's still a good start. We are beginning to ask Abigail more difficult questions and she is doing well. She is thinking more about things and it is really interesting to watch. She did ask one day, "Is God really real?" And I of course said yes and she said "I was just checking." So we began talking about how all things in the Bible are real. It was a great conversation. I look forward to days ahead that we get to talk. I pray God gives me wisdom to answer her questions.

No comments: