I had such a great time with Abigail at her Preschool Mother's Day program. She sang songs and we played games. 


Abigail got to dress me up first and then she wanted a turn. You can imagine what I looked like!
We had a wonderful Mother's Day Service at the church. Travis and two other men sang a song called "The Keeper" by Geoff Moore. While they sang I had made a power point presentation of babies in the church old and young. It was fun to see those pictures. The men did a great job and I really enjoyed it. For mothers this year we gave out Gerber Daisys. It was BEAUTIFUL! I loved them. It was a nice change to Carnations.
Tyanne had her camera with her so she took our picture for us. I'm glad that she did!

Abigail got to dress me up first and then she wanted a turn. You can imagine what I looked like!
No comments:
Post a Comment