Here are Jaylyn, Adley, and Leighton with our children. They are daughters to our wonderful friends Amy and T.J. We had so much fun having them over to our home. Amber, who happens to be Amy’s cousin and my friend since college, also came to visit us. So we had a full house of laughter and fun. Since they were coming I asked them to help me with the wonderful task of painting rooms, among other things : ) I know not very nice, but they are good to me and they happily helped me out. We painted Abigail’s room since Josiah is moving in with her temporarily for a few years. Once our baby is old enough to be out of a crib we will move Abigail or Josiah with them. We do not know if the baby is a boy or girl, hence not knowing who will move in with them.
The girls desperately wanted to help.
It’s great to have children who get along so well.
We walked to our local custard shop one afternoon and it was an adventure. Josiah scraped his knee on the way there. Thankfully, Amy had a bandade in her diaper bag or the world would have ended for Josiah. He decided he could not walk the rest of the way so we took Leighton out of the stroller. Leighton weighs half of what Josiah does so it made it easier for Travis’ back! I don’t think Leighton minded.
The older girls just enjoyed being together.
While we were out we even saw what Olney is famous for, a white squirrel.
1 comment:
I miss you all so much!! I can not believe how big the kids look! I'm dying to visit! Could you add a picture of the finished walls and new bunk beds so I can see your handywork?
Post a Comment