Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tritzi's Hair Accessories

I have launched into a new world today. Today is the first day I have put up my hair accessories to sell on a website. My site is http://www.tritzi.etsy.com/
I named my hair bows Tritzi's Accessories. The reason is because Tyanne and Ryan, our friends joke about Travis and I being Tritzi; a combination of our names. I thought that would be funny to try and no one else had that as a user name. Shocking!
I don't know how well it will do but I am excited that I finally did it. I only have three up today but hopefully will put more up as I go. I also asked about putting them in a local shop today too. I haven't gotten an answer yet but hopefully it is a positive one! It's kinda scary taking the first step because you don't want to fail miserably but I wanted to try and see if I can't make some extra money to buy books and things for our homeschooling endeavors, which by the way is going well. Abigail likes it and she does well so far. I can see that I will learn more as I go too. I know there will be days that won't be this easy but I am glad that it is not now!

No comments: