Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Josiah’s 5th Birthday

035

Josiah had an Angry Birds party.

034

I got templates online to make the balloons look like the birds.

032I

My MOPs mentor Dorothy made the sugar cookies and I iced them.  The cookies were so yummy!

033

Makenna made the cake for me.  She is a young lady in our church who is baking cakes to earn money to go to China on a Mission trip.  On the way to the party the cake faced a bit of an accident, but I think it still looked great.  And it tasted great too!

037

On Josiah’s birthday we went to Incredible Pizza for the first time.  We enjoyed ourselves.  It has a pizza buffet and games.  We were given a gift card from the staff at church for Christmas.

045

They are riding a roller coaster.

046t

Mini Bowling was our favorite I think. Josiah got a strike once!

1 comment:

Tyanne said...

Love it, love it, love it! Angry birds parties look like fun! We miss you guys all so much, wish we could have come for the party!